Friday 6 April 2007

THANK YOU


Thank you to all who attended my adoption meeting. This event raised a lot of funds which will help us in our quest to sweep New Labour from Pollok.

I was delighted to welcome former Labour MP, Tommy Graham (pictured), who was raised in Pollok, who came along to show his support for my campaign. When people like Tommy and Jimmy Reid support the SNP, it is a clear signal that the SNP hold the values of social justice long since abandoned by New Labour.

More pictures of my adoption to follow.

This week I have been visiting all parts of the Constituency. It is clear our message is getting across, with many voters expressing that they will be switching to the SNP for the first time.

While me and my campaign team are out on the stump, our invisible Lib Dem opponents seem fairly confused about the name of this Constituency, either calling it Pollok or Pollock on the same page on their Glasgow website!

Only the SNP can sweep New Labour from Pollok.

Only 27 days to go - then its time!

No comments: